Children's Support Booklets - When Someone In Your Family Has A Mental Illness
This colourful children's booklet for 8-12 year olds provides honest information and better understanding for children who live with, or know well, someone with a mental illness. This is done in a very non-threatening, matter of fact way that engages children and positively teaches them key strategies to cope with this situation, including ways to ask for help and support.
Other children's support booklet topics include:
- Annoyed, mad and angry
- Keeping safe
- Living in a blended family
- What are you worried about?
- When parents break up
- When parents fight
- When someone important to you has died
- When someone in your family is ill or injured
- When someone you know has an addiction